Tuesday, February 19, 2013

If all of us only could...





When I opened the email from Avalon Rose Design today and saw this beautiful creation of theirs I immediately loved it, and gave it a lot of thought. The statement itself by the accomplished Thomas Edison might have been made before he changed our world forever with what he was capable of!  Now in my life I have a bucket list of things I'd like to accomplish before I'm called home, the least of is writing a letter to each member of my family telling them a memory I have of them and how very deep and forever lasting my love is! Then my thoughts turned to time and the length of my list! I'm not naive enough to think I could even begin to do all I want to before I leave this earth and honestly some days I don't feel like accomplishing anything. So, this moment in time I say to the world...I will do what I can and some of it will most assuredly astound me and I'm hoping some of those I love so dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment